IIR type surgical masks
The two products above are the most in demand.
- Upon request, we can provide a wide range of other personal protective equipment.
- Our local team has reviewed the required certifications and undertake all commercially reasonable efforts to monitor the production line on site.
- Upon request, a copy of the certification files may certainly be forwarded to our clients.
How to assess your needs
1. Choice of mask
- In case of close and lasting contact between people, or in case of direct contact with sick people, FFP2 masks are recommended.
- In all other cases, for example in a work environment where social distancing rules may be respected, IIR type surgical masks are sufficient.
- Surgical masks should be changed at least every four hours, so you should allow for two surgical masks per person per day.
- FFP2 masks should be changed as soon as they are damp. On average, you should reckon with at least 1.5 masks per person per day.
- We advise providing for two- or three-months’ worth of stock. Of course, we do not know how prices may fluctuate, and if the current prices are higher or lower than what they will be in three months.
Our « wholesale » prices – minimum order
Onsa Advisors S.A. is a business consultancy firm who was able, thanks to its long term relationships in China, to find manufacturers willing to supply our clients at wholesale prices.
Having first met the urgent needs of several hospitals in the region, we now want to make those wholesale prices available to other companies as well, in the hope that it may help you provide your employees with safe working conditions in these challenging times.
Unfortunately, we are unable to go below a minimum threshold of orders per client, for which we apologise. In case the number of masks you think you will need is below this threshold, we encourage you to team up with other companies for a group purchase.
Finally, our suppliers in China require advance payment before starting production. We are therefore compelled to pass on this obligation to our clients.
We have two delivery options to propose to our customers depending on the volume of their needs and their ability to organize the shipping out of China :
1. Delivery in Shanghai : meaning that the prices apply to products delivered at the port or airport in China. In this case our clients have to organize the shipping by themselves at their own cost. (FCA Incoterms 2020 pricing)
- IIR type surgical masks : 100’000 units
- FFP2 masks : 100’000 units
2. Delivery in Switzerland : meaning that the products are delivered at the Swiss address chosen by our customers. In this case Onsa bears all costs, including shipping, insurance and custom duties. ( DDP Incoterms 2020 pricing )
- IIR type surgical masks : 2’000 units
- FFP2 masks: 2’000 units
Limited to hospitals and medical professionals,
and to other companies for the protection
of their own employees.